22 Apr 2022
5:30pm, Wellington Cathedral of St Paul
$25 Adult, $20 Senior, $20 NZCF member, $10 Student, $1 Child under 12
Our nationally selected choir of singers aged 18-25 is so excited to be returning to Wellington. In the last few years this award-winning ensemble have toured the South Pacific, gone viral on Facebook, sung for the Prime Minister and had many events cancelled by the Pandemic. Now they're rearing to get back on the road and celebrate the new year with new repertoire, new singers, but the same quality which kiwis have come to expect for their NZ Youth Choir.
It is always an honour to put the black uniform. These 50 singers have been selected from all over the country to represent New Zealand. The trophy cabinet at headquarters is full to the brim and includes the "world cup" of choir singing, the "Choir of the World" trophy won in 1999 in Wales.
This is your chance to see the choir on your home turf for one night only. Pack your whānau, bring your mates, this will be one glorious night out.
Keeping everyone safe
- Audience will be required to prove proof of vaccination upon entry
- Our choir and staff are fully vaccinated
- There will be restricted audience numbers if Wellington is in the Red level of the Protection Framework
- Bubbles will be spatially distanced
- Audience will be required to wear masks
- If you have any specific questions around our commitment to keep our choir and audience safe, feel free to email email@example.com