Sponsoring New Zealand Youth Choir
Partnering with New Zealand Youth Choir means aligning with a 'boutique-feel' organisation that has reached iconic status in the country.
The New Zealand Youth Choir is an award-winning choir with a near 40-year long tradition. NZYC gave its first public performance on Saturday 25 August 1979 at St Peter’s Church in Wellington. Almost 20 years later the choir stood on stage in front of 5,000 people in the small Welsh town of Llangollen to receive the award for ‘Choir of the World’. There is an impressive alumni of nearly 1,000 singers. The singers go on after their NZYC turn and create a legacy for New Zealand. Some turn into singing stars, like Jonathan Lemalu, Teddy Tahu Rhodes, Anna Leese or the three Sol3Mio performers. Many go on to be music teachers sharing their skill and passion with thousands of students (from primary school level to universities), or direct and conduct dozens of community choirs from Dunedin to the Hawkes’ Bay, Wellington to Hamilton. Others translate their confidence into careers as doctors, engineers or, like Hilary Barry, media personality (interview in Sunday Star Times: Hilary talks about her time in NZYC: ..” one of the best experiences of my life”).
Attributes and values associated with New Zealand Youth Choir are:
- Quintessential New Zealand
- International exposure
New Zealand Youth Choir has enjoyed successful corporate partnerships (including naming rights) with blue chip companies in the past. With an experienced team that understands a 360degree view on partnerships and the importance of Win-Win-Win (sponsor-customer-NZYC), New Zealand Youth Croir is a great asset for sponsorship.
Activation opportunities with NZYC include:
- high quality event hosting
- private performances
- access to corporate team building/coaching activities involving singing (teams bonding through working together as a vocal ensemble) or work with our world-renowned artistic Director Dr Karen Grylls, how to 'shape a single body of sound with a number of individual voices' and how this can apply to a corporate environment
- product promotion nationwide AND internationally on tours and
- alignment with an array of rich online content, concert broadcast and CD/DVD recordings.
Partnerships at NZYC are an executive matter and looked after by the Chief Executive.
I welcome any conversation how we can partner up with you and generate value for your company while creating inspiring work and heavenly music for a New Zealand and international audience.